Air Conditioning Repairs and Maintenance
Air conditioning systems are expensive and sophisticated pieces of equipment. It is vital that your air conditioning equipment is kept in good working order and has routine maintenance carried out at regular maintenance intervals. This routine air conditioning maintenance will help avoid unexpected breakdowns, costly repairs in the future and ensures your air conditioning equipment is energy efficient.
Recent EU legislation has come into effect requiring all air conditioning installs to checked regularly for leaks. Contact one of our engineers today if you require any advise or assistance ensureing your company is meeting these requirements.
Air Conditioning Repairs
- Quick and efficient service
- Fully qualified engineers
- Transparent pricing policy ensures you know how much it costs before work commences
- Most spare parts available from stock
Why get a Service And Maintenance Contract?
- Ensure you comply with your manufacturer’s warranty and comply with government legislation
- Extend the life of your air conditioning equipment through regular maintenance, testing and cleaning
- Air Conditioning maintenance ensures you get the best performance and energy efficiency from your equipment
- Mainain the air quality standard
- New F-Gas regulations require a minimum number of inspections to be carried out annually to prevent the leakage of refrigerant
- Annual contracts with an unlimited number of visits
- Maintenance of your property and vehicle air conditioning systems.
- Specially tailored maintenance plan to suit your equipment and business
- Detailed inspections, cleaning and remedial work where required
- Detailed report after every visit
- Priority given for all maintenance and service calls.
- A trained engineer is available to provide technical advice and fault diagnosis assistance over the telephone
- Major remedial works quoted in writing on a fixed price